This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did I fall for him? How can I get out of this infatuation?
02-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Why did I fall for him? How can I get out of this infatuation?
I've been infatuated with this guy for 7 months, I thought I could get over him but I just can't it's as if the first time he laid eyes on me the chemicals in my brain made me attached to him.

Let me explain, the day he noticed me ( or that i was aware of ) I had been wearing a tight wool dress with flats with my hair out on my shoulder as i was walking across the hall he stopped and stood there for about 30 sec as i walked by and stared at me.

as i was walking near the stairs down to the auditorium ( I was about to perform infront of 1000 people ) our eyes crossed or met for probably a hundreth of a second and that was it.

Just to add I have a very big behind and a tiny waist and he could have been staring at that too. I know I won't see him ever again because we go to different high schools.

Realistically I know it probably wont work because on a scale of one to ten im a 7 and he is a 9. He is also 6'5 and I am 5'4 which intimidates me which is why I was hesistant to approach him.

So therefore how can I get over a guy who has swept me off my feet? I have not seen him in 7 months , I've been hanging out with friends but he is still in the back of my mind and whenever I do see him, he turns me on greatly. Why am I so foolishly in lust with this guy?

I have talked to him once or twice since I saw him and I need your help because my body really wants to sleep with him. I am seriously infatuated with this guy deeply.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 11:15 AM

I think maybe on facebook or twitter or via mobile you need to tell him , you can't be worseoff and at least you'll know whether he likes you too . Gud look Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply