This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend just broke up with me....?
02-01-2013, 11:48 AM
My boyfriend just broke up with me....?
I've been dating him for a while now... Almost for a year... And today... He broke up with me. He told me I had "too much anger for him to be around". The reason I've been angry, though, is because I've been going through a lot of stressful things in my life. He was even aware of those things... But it was like he didn't even care... We loved... Or used to love eachother so much and would always be there for eachother... I-I don't know what to do... I feel so numb... I can't stop crying... Please... I need some advice or something...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 11:56 AM

Just text him telling him that you miss him and you want him back, if he come back give him a blow job.

Ads

Move on because obviously he didnt care enough to stay with you in your time of need. i'm sorry for your loss

If he will leave you when you need a man the most, he ain't relationship material. You don't need him, it'll hurt for tonight, probablythe next few weeks, but then it gets better. You'll find a true man who won't cower when he needs to puff out his chest for his girl.

I'm sorry girl! It sucks to be dumped, especially if you're going through stuff. Just know he wasn't the right one anyway because a good guy would be supportive and understanding. It's going to hurt for a while, but it's probably for the better Smile

He doesn't deserve you if he walked away from you because he considered you as having too many issues, probably emotional ones. If he really love or care about you he will stock around no matter how bad things can be. Give it time and see if he calls, texts or come see you. Hes the one that need to be caring and considerate. Hope things work out though. Good luck

Move doll it's hard, but if he couldn't even help you with what your going on in your life then his not for you sorry

I'm sorry to hear about that, and a year is a long time to get rid of... Only advice I can give is pre occupy yourself A LOT!! If it be with friends, family, a new hobby, whatever. You will move on, but try doing stuff that cheers you up; get your nails/toes done, body massage, get your hair done, go on a one-day mini vacation, listen to your favorite song/band etc. It will pass!! Smile

Okay, look, you need to cry it out. There's no other way. You're going to feel hurt, and that's okay. If you feel like you can take talking to someone right now, call one of your girlfriends. If you can't be around people yet, switch on a comedy, get out some food, and just relax. If you think it'll make you feel better, write out what you feel.
I know what I'm about to say is something you'll want to kill me for, but... there are plenty of guys out there (I figured saying fish would make you even more mad). Although it's hard now, you'll slowly get over it.

Take a deep breath. Break ups are so hard to deal with but hears what helped me:
1.make a list of everything you disliked about him just to make yourself realize that he wasnt that perfect after all and give you something to look for in the next guy
2. Don't try to talk to him and see if you can fix what happened, it'll just lead to more ehurt and the best thing to do right now is the no contact rule
3. The no contact rule: done email him , text him , call him, or any other way of communicating. If you have a Facebook or instagram or twitter and there is even the slightest possibility of seeing anything of his dont go on them for at least a month, delete them off your phone if you have too
4. Become closer with the people around you. Having people to talk to and friends to lean on are the most important thing.
5. Talk about what's on your mind to a friend or family member that has good advice or is just a good listener, talk about it so much that eventually you will run out of words and be tired of talking about it
6. Start a journal. Even if you are talking to friends and family it still helps to write thins down like how you are feeling and how the day went, do this everyday until you start seeing yourself improve
7. Don't focus on getting back at him or making him jealous. Forget about him, I know it seems impossible but he was one guy the world and it was only a small amount of time you were together compared to all the time you have left in your life
Good luck I hope this helps