This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why hasnt my Facebook and Twitter Beta on The Xbox 360 Came yet?
10-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Why hasnt my Facebook and Twitter Beta on The Xbox 360 Came yet?
Ok, I signed up for the Twitter & Facebook beta on Xbox 360 online, and today I received this email:

Congratulations!

You have been selected to participate in the Xbox LIVE update Preview. Welcome!

Over the next few weeks you will be given the opportunity to experience all the great new features which will be available soon on Xbox, but you get to see them before the rest of the world.

These include –

· Zune video

· Twitter

· Last.fm

· Facebook

We have already begun the process of rolling out the updates to your console. If you do not receive it right away, don’t worry, you will get it soon.

Be sure to visit https://connect.microsoft.com/dashboard then sign and click Xbox LIVE Update, to see lots of great information about the preview including detailed information about each new product in the program. We want to know what you think, so go to the site to provide us with your suggestions and visit the private forums to chat with other testers about these great new features.

But most of all, sit back, and enjoy all that Xbox has to offer.

The Xbox team

So, after about 6 hours of receiving this email, I still have received nothing, and my friend and most of the people (if not all) who have signed up for the update, have received it. Why haven't I?

ALSO, I SIGNED UP FOR IT LAST TUESDAY. I ALSO LIVE IN ENGLAND, IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING ABOUT TIMEZONES.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 01:41 AM

I got mine last night.....but twitter works better on the PS3.

Ads

10-12-2012, 01:41 AM

The internal employees only beta just ended early last week so I'm surprised they're already rolling out the public BETA. I'm guessing your timezone probably does affect the download - by the time you read this it will likely be rolled out to your console - after all, what better way to kick start the program than to give the public a full weekend to play with the new eToys.

I have the palm pre so Twitter and Facebook don't excite me nearly as much as ZUNE and Last FM Smile

Enjoy and Good Luck!