This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love this girl so much that i can't find a suitable word to describe my love for her,What should i do?!?
02-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I love this girl so much that i can't find a suitable word to describe my love for her,What should i do?!?
So there's this girl in my grade who I have madly fall in love with,We have been in the same class for quite a few years but really haven't talked to her at all. I've been into her ever since I saw her the first day of class and really want to get to know her and make her my girlfriend.I can't sleep at night whenever I think about her and whenever i do anything,she just comes into my mind...

So,What do you think i should do at this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 04:37 PM

talk to her, try to be friends

Ads

Why hold back? Just say how you feel. If it's too daunting, than write it.

Make a mutual friendship, but don't get too close to her or else you'll get friend zoned. If you both have facebooks, twitters, etc. then start chatting online. Make sure to remember dates like her birthday so you can wish her happy birthday. us girls love it when boys do that, because we don't expect them to remember.
Get to the point of friendship where you hang out at lunch sometimes or hang out afterschool sometimes. That's when you should make a move. Even if she's not into you that way, if you're friends she won't want to hurt your feelings and will probably say yes.
Best of luck! Big Grin