This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Taylor Swift really getting hate on twitter?
02-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Is Taylor Swift really getting hate on twitter?
Is Taylor Swift really getting hate on twitter because of dating Harry Styles?

Is it? If so then what are they saying to her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 06:09 PM

Yes, just general hate because of the whole 'Haylor' thing, telling her to die/back off/death threats e.t.c. It's quite horrible.

Ads

It's awful, I don't even like Taylor Swift, but Twitter and crazy fans of Harry Styles are out of hand. I think they need to make stricter laws with social media.

Stupid fans saying 'she can't take MY Harry' etc and saying they'll kill her. Very silly but also disturbing.

They're just Dumb fucks!! Taylor can control her own life not some stupid haters telling her who to date and not date. Still going to love Taylor In any way she is!

Yes. Basically they're sending death threats towards her,which is just plain wrong.

Every person who dates a celebrity gets hate, and, dating someone as famous as Harry Styles, it is obvious that she will get some kind of hate.
I think the people that do hate are honestly low lives who are convinced they are going to marry Harry, however this is not all of the fandom, and so don't blame them all.
She is getting all sorts of hate, from horrible picture edits, nasty comments and even death threats.
Some quotes I have find by users on twitter say-
"Go die Taylor."
"Harry and I are getting married, taylor needs to leave"
" i've never liked Taylor Swift & now cos' of "Haylor" i hate her even more. she can die for all i care. #sorrynotsorry"

honestly i hate taylor but this is haylor thing is just crazy...and there not even dating

yeah because she's "dating" harry styles so people are threatening to kill her. i feel bad for her. crazy, psycho fans.