This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Little Mix Information?
02-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Little Mix Information?
I LOVE Little Mix (girlband from the UK) but I feel like I don't know much about them. Is there anything I should know other than their names, album, birthdays? Is there a website I can look at? Thank you! Best answer gets ten points Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Not a big fan of them myself, as I like more punky music (I do like Wings though) but my best friend is a major mixer/Little Mixer (What their fans are called) Uhm, you should know they were on The X-Factor, though I am sure you already did. Just following other fan-accounts for them on twitter, and them on twitter you can learn everything you need to know about them! They also have a website: http://www.little-mix.com/gb/home/ Smile Watching interviews on YouTube, Following Fan accounts on twitter, and things like that will help you a lot. Also follow their twitterSmile It's what I do everytime I find a new artist I like!Smile

Ads

02-01-2013, 08:26 PM

WATCH THEIR VIDEO DIARIES INTERVIEWS MAKE A TUMBLR AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND WELCOME TO THE FANDOM