This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about Haylor?{DIRECTIONERS ONLY}?
02-01-2013, 09:13 PM
What do you think about Haylor?{DIRECTIONERS ONLY}?
Yea. I dont like. Not one tiny bit. Like Harry , dude, the only people you could go out with is me, Louis, or cara. Thats it. Three choices man. #haylor is trending all over twitter and instagram.

Whatever but seriously. Taylor swift and Harry styles publicly kissed in front of everyone on new years. It just ruined my year. Ughhh. Whatever.

What are your opinions about haylor kissing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 09:21 PM

They are an odd couple, but Taylor Swift dates everybody at least once o.0

Ads

well i agree with u too, but taylor dates every1 for fame.i think they don't suit each other but i love one direction soo much and i like taylor swifts songs.

They're a couple. It's nobody else's business what they do and I somehow highly doubt they give a damn what others think if they're really in love.

Cute
but she's gonna break up with him just to write a new song

its only a matter of time till taylor screws it up...i like her and her songs, but man that girl is weird...she said on national television that she doesnt want to be that girl who has a "constant stream of boyfriends" I mean...taylor,dear, have you not counted how many dudes you;ve dated?

I hate Haylor. I was a fan of Taylor before, and I think I was in denial or something so I started to make excuses of why I should hate her. But really, the only thing I never liked about Taylor was the fact she gets a new boyfriend ever few months, then writes a new song once they break up. So I'm not going try to hate her even more now that she is with Harry. I will still listen to her music and such, it's just that she is probably using Harry to switch from country to pop, or just using him for another song. Or maybe Harry already knows that and it is all arranged. Or maybe they really do like each other, I really don't know and I guess it's none of our business, but we all have a bad feeling about this.

HATE HATE HATE THEM!!!! HARRY IS MINEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they're really cute together, really just like any other couple madly in love. but there's something funny about the relationship.. maybe it's the age gap or maybe it's all the drama that's been heated up. and for some reason i just feel like the two puzzle pieces don't fit each other. i have to admit though, i am superduperduperduper jealous!! Sad oh how i wish that was me!!

I've hated Taylor ever since I was a kid. So this is just the icing on the cake dude. I hate haylor with a passion and that will never change. When Harry gets all heart broken who's going to be there for him? US. Not Taylor. So him ditching his best friends for that hoe is just messed up. Because at the end of the day it's gonna be the boys and the fans there for Harry like it always was. Taylor doesn't really matter.