This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be a better/nicer person to be around?
02-01-2013, 09:25 PM
How to be a better/nicer person to be around?
Basically, new year, fresh start. I just want to have an even better year and just be happy a lot more. There a few things i want to improve on:
- my motivation to do anything involving school (homework, revision).
- my relationship with my big sister (i feel like i never compliment her or never try to make her happy and put her down alot, involintarily) and she is going through a bad phase in her life. (she is 17)
- my relationship with my parents (they do so much for me and i feel like i am not around them enough: they complain about my sister and i always being in our rooms, on our computers)
- help around the house (my parents do ALOT and i would like to be more helpful, i just lack motivation).

Do you have any tips to help me improve on these things? Thankyou Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 09:33 PM

Start remember that Jesus is watching everything you do. Try to live the way he lived. WWJD= What would Jesus Do? Start asking that question every time you feel like your not doing the right thing.

Ads

Think like you are king you can do any thing, Ask family member if they need any help, Don't be afraid of mistakes.

do things slowly and step wise one at a time. Be always happy Smile

Get off Yahoo! Answers, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social networking, news, trivia, art gallery, or writing websites. Seriously, these sites eat up a lot of time!

One of the best things that you could do to help with schoolwork would probably be to start on it as soon as you get home from school or wake up on the weekends. Another good help would be to make a list of all the things you need to do, and then check them off as you go; it will make you feel more accomplished and will help you keep track of what you need to do.

With your sister and your parents, love them as you love yourself. Go out of your way to do things for your parents and take time to spend with your parents and sister.

Making a list would also help with the housework. Write or type down all the things you want to do for your parents and then just do them.

I hope this helps... though, honestly, I myself have a lot of the same problems...

Always keep in mind these 4 words:

How can I help?

How can you help yourself? Others? The world? Dogs? Whatever.