This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't want anything to do with my dad.?
02-01-2013, 10:01 PM
I don't want anything to do with my dad.?
I can't stand my father. I don't like him. Never have, never will. He hasn't been in my life for 16 years and now that my mom has passed away, I'm forced to live with him and my stepmom. My dad doesn't even care about me or my older brother. He pretends to but at the end of the day, is just a huge liar. When he found out my mom was pregnant in 1993 with my brother, he pretended to care but just ended up leaving both my mother and brother and went and got married so some other women. (My stepmom) That was in 1994. I was born in 1996, so he cheated on my stepmom with MY mom and had me. But, of course, left right after I was born to go back to his wife. All in all, he broke my mothers heart and played her like a piano. Kept feeding her and my stepmom lies to get what he wanted. So now that my mother has suddenly passed away, I'm forced to live with my dad. This man is INSANE. He, all of a sudden, thinks he has the right to hit me, yell at me for no reason, he took my ipod, iphone, ipad, tablet, and my laptop and smashed them with a brick. FOR NO REASON. He says I'm not aloud to have a boyfriend, or friends, & I'm not aloud to go outside unless it's for school. (Not even to get fresh air.) He's blocked my facebook, twitter and tumblr. Only mine. With my stepmom, he has 4 other kids who he gives the WORLD to. They can do whatever they want and have whatever they want. It's just me who he doesn't let have or do anything. I don't get it. I'm a good child. Even though I despise this man, I'm respectful to him and I do everything he says. But he refuses to see the good in me. Why does he treat me like this but he treats his other kids so much better? I want to runaway SO bad. I seriously don't want anything to do with my dad. I'm turning 17 in February so I know that I only have one more year before I can leave but I don't even think I can handle that. He even told me during the summer that I'm going to be in our house everyday and that I'm not aloud to do anything the entire summer. All I'm aloud to do is go to school, come home, do homework, eat and sleep. He's blocked every channel on the TV except Nick and Disney channel. I just feel like the red-headed step-child. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 10:09 PM

Call Kids Help phone. They will have all of the answers. Call them while you are at school so you don't piss off your dad. 1-800-668-6868 is their number. They will guide you.

Ads

02-01-2013, 10:09 PM

If it really is that bad go to child sevices. be in foster care.if he has smashed all your things and you have no friends how have you posted on here?
You will be grieving for your mum and will have to adjust to change. but if he really is abusing you by hitting you and breaking your things then you need to get help.