This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some things about twitter that are better than facebook?
02-01-2013, 11:22 PM
what are some things about twitter that are better than facebook?
i once had a twitter a few years ago, but deleted it after a shot while because i didn't spend much time on it since most of my friends are on facebook. but lately a few of my friends have been signing up for twitter, and some of them even say it's better than facebook. it's making me consider going back, but i'd like some information on what makes it better before i make the decision to return.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 11:30 PM

you're always gonna be updated in latest events,trends etc.every minute,every hour.

Ads

Your friends are on twitter? hmmm I made my twitter account just to get rid of all my annoying friends and thats what i like about it. Nobody annoys you there except the dumb beliebers or directioners whatever they all call themselves. Stick to facebook or get twitter with some fresh people & your favorite celebrities.

Twitter is great when you have lots of followers. You can quickly be updated about what people are doing. It is not as addictive as other social media sites can be. You won't find yourself wasting time on it.