This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finding single girls on twitter?
02-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Finding single girls on twitter?
I've decided to experience online dating, seeing what is out there maybe online, instead of trying to find someone in reality cause, quite frankly, it is hard for me to find a nice, cute, girl with brains and who is also funny and likes to laugh, and talk about topics I like, such as movies, music, video games etc. I was thinking of using twitter, now, i know this sounds creepy, but I do like to experiment with meeting new people. Let say I stumble upon a chick who has most of the personalities that I'm looking for, I don't want to look like a stalker because quite frankly, that is what she will see in a guy. So how should I tweet to her, I don't want to sound like a stalker. Is there anyone who has this experience and want to give me a few pointers? Plus I'm 19, and almost finishing college, it would be nice to start a relationship. Please give me some tips on how to tweet to her and how to start a conversation. Please respond back to desparato, A.S.A.P.

P.S. I don't really want to use eharmony because you have to automatically go on the first date, I like to take it slow, just to see how it goes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 11:33 PM

twitter would be creepy....
try myyearbook.com

Ads

Twitter is not the way to go. Just Google online dating sites twitter is more of a blogging type deal... It's for people that like to share when they take a sh*t or blow there nose.

Try using Okcupid, it's free and using twitter is creepy like you said it's almost like using facebook just finding a girl and saying your pretty, want to go out some time. If I got a facebook inbox like that I'd probably be really creeped out. Oh but there are some good facebook dating services. Maybe you could use one of those.

Twitter may not get you anywhere.. People don't like to add people they don't know, and may not really talk to you on there. Plentyoffish is a really nice website. It's free, casual and isn't as committed as eharmony. I've found some relationships on there in the past. You meet all kinds of people and not everyone is weird and desperate to get married. Idk.. Just try that. I think you'd have better luck.

um, yeah.Here's my geekly tips: 1) Be honest: You'll be tempted to say "Man, I love showtunes, too!" but if you don't be honest.
2) Psych yourself up: Remember the worst thing that can happen is he or she'll turn you down. That doesn't change much. I was once turned down just to be asked out by her the following day (don't expect this) and it tuned into a year+ relationship before it ended (on good terms).