This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone played a prank on me last night, does that mean I should lawyer up immediately?
10-12-2012, 01:43 AM
Someone played a prank on me last night, does that mean I should lawyer up immediately?
I went to a party last night, when I sat on the couch this big fart sound came out. Someone put a whoopie cushion there, and someone else videotaped the whole thing. Everybody had a laugh at my expense. Then someone took the video of the prank, logged into my Twitter account and sent it to a 21 year old co-ed in Seattle. Those rascals!

I'm not sure what to do about it, but Weiner lawyered up immediately after suffering a prank so I'm wondering if I should do the same even though I had nothing to do with it and I was the victim and not the perpetrator.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 01:51 AM

Did you post another shirtless Craigslist photo, Patches?

Ads

Well, you don't have en entire political group (Republicans) complete with TV networks, blogs, and other such people looking to ruin your career over it.

I think is recommended if you are politician and care about your career and what republicans can use it for...

Difference being that you are essentially a nobody, with no reputation to protect.

Weiner is an elected Democratic representative, and therefore held to very high standards. Far more so, than if he was a Republican... who, for example, get standing ovations from their colleagues and blind allegiance from their followers, for cheating on their wives or for paying for sex.

man...that stinks I hate when that happens!

Yes, you should.

Yes - like Weiner you will be asked the same question a thousand times and they will ignore your answers. Eventually you will get frustrated by the constant badgering over something that you find is irrelevant to your work. Then you will get snippy with the press - and they will report on that over and over and over and.....

With the right equipment, a gay scat expert can alter the audio of the whoopie cushion to match the dynamics of your own sphincter waves and prove its your fart not a prank.

Ignoring the reference to wiener, you can hire a lawyer for anything you want.
some creepy lawyer will take your case, take your money, file a complaint, choke the court calendar with motions,and keep taking your money knowing you will lose.

I guess that about explains it.