This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm scared to attend school tommorow because I was bullied?
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm scared to attend school tommorow because I was bullied?
I am so scared because a traumatic bullying incident happened on Facebook 3 weeks ago.

It started when (9) group of students at my school created a hate group about me. They posted pics from my tumbre, flickr, and twitter account and posted it on the hate group on facebook. I was being called a ugly, whore, and even fat (considering) that I only weigh 145. So the school administration made them delete that hate group infront of their faces right in their office. And after that, they got suspended for a whole week before winter break.

It's funny because 3 out of 9 of the people were the people that were "pretending" to be my friends. I was forced to block all 9 of them on facebook. 5 out of the 9 people were constantly harassing me on facebook. I was getting inboxed some rude messages (before the incident) all because I told a little secret about someone and because I had my arm around some boy. Rumors were flying around and people were threatening me. I blocked the people who just recently inboxed me some threats. But I wonder what will happen tomorrow. I'm going to get my ass kicked tomorrow. PLEASE understand that this situation is big enough for me to get killed tomorrow. PLEASE help me??? You dont understand that tomorrow is going to be a horrible day.
I posted this under the mental health section because I am having severe anxiety about this situation.
If I do live tomorrow, then I am going to feel suicidal about this. You have to understand that this is a VERY BIG situation and I had to spend my winter break worrying about this. This is something that I can't just "easily" get over. It was a very bad 4 weeks for me. I really wish I could tell my parents about this, but I don't want to be a snitch. My mother is going to accuse me of being an attention seeker. Please understand that I can't just "tell" again when the school thought this situation was resolved.
@Laquisha, instead of bashing me for what those bullies have done, give me some advice on how this situation can be resolved. These bullied have been attacking me from the beginning of the school year. I was not being "FAST" with a boy. We were just close friends. Please understand what I have to go through.
But thanks anyways for the little advice you gave me. Thanks everyone so far! It wasn't really helpful. Still feeling a little depressed and worried here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 01:56 AM

try to walk in with someone you trust. and when you get home. don't yet those stupid bullies get to you. don't act afraid.

Ads

Tell everyone in a position of responsibility at your school and your parents exactly what you said here.
Make it their problem to fix and not just yours alone.
These people may never be your friends but all you need to do is keep them in check for a while until you can move on with your life and leave them all behind.

Fake sick or just refuse to go to school. Your parents might be mad, but if it is a life-threatening things like you said its better then getting killed or beaten up.

You need to report these kids immediately to your office.

Ask your parents or go to a different school.

Stay calm and seek help from a teacher or staff you trust. Try to be around people or crowded areas where if anything happens people will try and stop it.
You should consider into transferring to a new school since you don't feel comfortable at the school you are attending now.
Also let your parent know about this. They'll help you out of this.

Tell your parents. Now. It doesn't matter what time it is, until you've got those kids sorted out, you're not going to be able to cope with school. You should tell them, and you'll probably be able to avoid school (depending on how supportive they are) for the next day or two, until the kids are suspended and stuff.
I understand it's hard but it's the right thing to do.

You have nothing to worry about. Most people have been bullied and have been in that situation of dreading going to school because of these bullies. Try to not care so much about what other people think because they are far from perfect themselves as you do seem like a really nice girl. Try talking to someone about this whether its a teacher you trust or a friend. But i would seriously advice speaking to a parent or sibling or someone close as you can tell them exactly how you feel. Its not called being a snitch when its making your life miserable. Things could be a lot worse!

Maybe you should ignore them. These situations defuse when the fuel for the fire is gone. When ever you react to these people you give them more material to screw you with.