This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do Tweens and teen girls like one direction?
02-02-2013, 04:52 AM
Why do Tweens and teen girls like one direction?
Thier music is awful and sounds like every other boy band ex dream street nysync backstreet Aaron Carter's crew why do teen girls fall for this crap into sister is obsessed with 1d apparently when you make a insult about 1d on facebook a bunch of 1d fans make death threats on a Facebook page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 05:00 AM

Because they are going in 2 directions.

Ads

It's because they're cute and successful and blah, blah, blah. It's natural to want something, or someone, you will probably NEVER have. Denial. Tongue

It's just a matter of preference and some of their songs have messages that girls like. I'm 22 and I like the song " That's What Makes you Beautiful" because I want that type of love from a guy some day. Do I have their CDs? Nope. Will I ever? Nope, but I don't turn the radio off if that song comes on either.

I'm male/17 and I love One Direction. I want to have sex with all of them, especially Harry, and I'm not even gay. They're too adorable.

I guess because according to the girls they are hot and got the full package plus their songs' lyrics make them feel good like :"What Makes You Beautiful" or "Little Things"
But i agree they suck !!!!!

People said the same thing about NYSNC in 2000.

It's because teen girls and teens think that they are hot and they hope that once they will meet them. One of my friends loves them and she hopes to meet them one day. It's the same thing as with Justin Bieber, girls just love his image and they think that their lyrics can relate to their life. One Direction songs are ment to cheer up teen girls and their image is ment to be "attractive". It's just a successful form of marketing that's going on in there. However I'm sure that One Direction won't last forever and there will be another teen idol that is going to get the attention of teens. It's just the way teen pop music works, same thing happened with Jonas Brothers, they were once so popular, but recently I haven't heard people talking about them. However, remember that not all teen girls are "attracted " to One Direction, many of my friends which are girls, say that One Direction image is gay.
One Direction isn't in my musical taste either, so I'm leaving opinions up to other people.

Because they are immature as fuck, Hopefully when they get older they will realize how much they suck and how immature they are for giving death threats about a stupid boy bands that sucks REALLY bad. One Direction will eventually become the boy band no one gives a single crap about. It's only a matter of time, watch it, it will happen even if it's not soon.

EXCUSE ME, BUT NOT ALL TEEN GIRLS LIKE ONE DIRECTION AND I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING SUCH BROAD GENERALIZATIONS. MY 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CAN'T STAND THEM AND WON'T LISTEN TO ANY PART OF ANY SONG OF THEIRS.