This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I fix this error on Twitter?
02-02-2013, 06:22 AM
How do I fix this error on Twitter?
My Twitter looks like this? http://25.media.tumblr.com/b4a31262c8297...o1_500.png How do I fix it?!?! :c

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 06:30 AM

Grrrr! Mine is looking like that too right now!

Ads

I got the same problem. Thought someone hacked me

If your Twitter feed and profile are not displaying properly, one thing that you may want to try doing is clearing your browser's cookies and cache, and then try visiting the Twitter website again.

Depending on your browser, this can usually be done by going to the "Settings" or "Clear Browsing Data" menu, or another similar option, where you should be able to select the items that you would like to erase from your browser's history.

Another thing that you may want to try would be to attempt to open Twitter in another browser, such as Mozilla FireFox or Google Chrome, and see if it is still not displaying properly.

If the website is not displaying correctly, perhaps the issue isn't with your computer or browser, but with your Internet connection or perhaps even the Twitter website and servers themselves. In this case, you should simply wait a few minutes and try to visit the website again.

(I tried visiting the Twitter website and was able to log-in, and everything displayed properly.)

Best of luck and I hope I helped you!