This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much should I charge for this?
02-02-2013, 07:44 AM
How much should I charge for this?
So all together I am going to design and make all of these for a cleaning company:

design business cards

The website

A Facebook page and account (Business)

A Business email with the domain

Stamps/postcards with your Business name and number

LOTS of design on your website

Fliers

Logo

Catch phrase

Each hour that I work on it,how much should I charge. I have been making websites for years, but I don't know how much to charge.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 07:52 AM

One thing for sure, no less than 100 dollars, go for 200 if you can Big Grin and that's a cheap price for everything you are doing

Ads

if your copy written these thing $50 every hour you put in to the work if not $25

Hi! i own a media and marketing company in australia. I make my money by undercutting my competitors. I do all the work myself.

I charge the following;

design business cards: $150
The website: $500 + $100 per page
A Facebook page and account: $250 + $75 a month (extra for guaranteed, geo targeted facebook likes)
A Business email with the domain: $20-$100 a month (depending on plan)
Stamps/postcards with your Business name and number: $120
LOTS of design on your website: $150 per page
Fliers: $200
Logo: $175
Catch phrase: $300

I would charge a MINIMUM of $2000 for this package and my profit margins are not that great. Be nice, but remember that their business, like any business exists to make money. Don't rip yourself off. I just did some quick research and some companies will charge up to $12,000 for a package like this.

I hope that gives you some guidance. feel free to email me at dmcquillan77 (at) gmail dot com if you have any questions or need guidance on anything, i'm happy to help.