This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your favourite social networking site?
02-02-2013, 08:11 AM
What is your favourite social networking site?
myspace..facebook..twitter...any other,, and why do you prefer them? I just deleted my facebook account as im so tired of it. Anything better out there?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 08:19 AM

I've gotten to the point of hating them all, but I guess facebook if I had to choose one.

Ads

Facebook

Twitter

Hello:

I would have to (reluctantly) say Facebook--which I admittedly have a love/hate relationship with.

Despite it's chronic buggy code, the lousy customer service (or lack thereof), and all it's other many faults; Facebook has the largest user base (no other social networking site can even come close) and has allowed me to find long-lost classmates of friends whom--if left up to chance/dumb luck--I probably would have never found again.

Social networking site can include blogs and online communities. Mine is definitely still livejournal because of the amount of communities that you can join and how people interact with each other.

But if it's for between me and my friends, I prefer twitter because of the mass sharing of information and quotes quickly.

i got rid of all mine,i only use Fubar now there is so much to do,and its good been able to customise your profile with what you want,theres a points and levelling system,forums and blogs,loads of games and places for pics and videos.the Mafia Wars on there is better too,you don't have to add people as your friend to have them in your mob,i got over 750 in mine in the first 2 days of playing.
http://www.fubar.com/mafia/join.php?acceptinv=10030