This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you feel sick when you see diversity?
02-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Do you feel sick when you see diversity?
One of my friends today told me when she sees a pamphlet or a flyer with a diverse group of people she told me she feels sick because its "forced" and "not real" and "political correct"

Is this racist? what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 12:30 PM

I agree with your friend and it's not racist, because it is staged, it's not real, far from it. Same thing goes for movies that feature token women executives, ceo's and presidents; it's such crap.

What was more disturbing to me was J.C.Penney and Cover Girl featuring Ellen commercials and a male gay couple with a little boy (son) on Father's Day. It was a statement to the gay community to shop there, Penney's is trying to seduce an entire group of potential customers.

Political correctness caters to sectors of voters, that's all, it's totally political. And in marketing, television, social media, and advertising, diversity does the same thing, caters to and seduces potential customers. That's the real sham.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply