This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you check all the inactive Twitter accounts you follow?
02-02-2013, 03:59 PM
How do you check all the inactive Twitter accounts you follow?
I wanted to unfollow some people who aren't really active on Twitter. I've seen some accounts I've followed who didn't tweet in 2-3 months. So, is there any way (like a website) to see all the inactive accounts I follow so I can unfollow them? I can't just go through my following list because I follow 2,800+ Twitter accounts. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 04:07 PM

There is no site like that
You will just have to unfollow them as you find them
Have a good day

RogeR

Ads

Although many people have made Twitter a part of their daily lives, some people have tried it and just didn't stick with it. These inactive users remain in your following list, collecting dust long after they've given up on tweeting. Chances are, if you un-follow these people, they'll never notice. ManageFlitter, a tool that works with Twitter's API to identify inactive users, helps you single out these users and weed them out of your stream.

use managefiltter, I been using that for non-active account, bulk unfollow and tweet at the peak time. Very powerful program