This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can any directioners explain to me what's so bad about Louis?
02-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Can any directioners explain to me what's so bad about Louis?
My friends decided to ship me with Louis Tomlinson, and apparently that's a bad thing. I'm new to the directioner fandom and yeah. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 04:27 PM

Because he belongs to Harry. He likes men. Not bad at all. Wink

Ads

Louis is not bad at all! He's funny and sarcastic but also extremely caring. He acts really childish, but that's what I love about him. He makes these cute adorable faces that just makes me smile. His relationship with Eleanor is confusing, since Directioners are like FBI agents who look deep into information about how their relationship is fake. People are saying management hired Eleanor as a beard to cover up Larry (Louis & Harry relationship). Management has given Louis a bad rep because they presumably went onto his Twitter account and started saying how "fake fans" ship Larry and the Larry relationship is bullsh*t.

But overall, Louis is a very kind guy and he seems like a very loving boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson is not bad! Smile

idk I don't like his attitude.

He curses fans, he blocks them on twitter, he's rude whenever he's on fan signings, and he belongs to Harry yet he denies it so hard.
Everybody thinks that his relationship with Eleanor is fake and paid, and yes I believe it too. There's enough proof for it to justify.
And everybody says he can't sing. Yes I think he can't really sing and I am really wondering how he got to TXF with that.

idk, I was a die-hard Louis fan at first, but then it suddenly faded when he called us, Larry (Louis+Harry) shippers, bullsh*t. Then he started cursing us and blocking us on Twitter, and fan videos on Youtube show how rude he is on fan signings. Idk, I pretty much hated him after everything that he did recently, and I think I regret how much I fangirled all over him.

That's... on my opinion. Don't take it too seriously, though. Maybe you might end up as an ex-Directioner like me.