This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with 2 of my friends?
02-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Problems with 2 of my friends?
So I met these two girls last year & we became so close. We hung out talked on the phone & do stuff best friends do. Then recently I started fading for both of them & I tried talking & being friends with them. Then I guess one of them forgot I had their twitter account & I got all these notifications on my phone & they were talking about me & saying I'm boring now, I'm fake, & other backstabbing stuff so I got mad & started tweeting about them a lot & then couple hours ago one of them started tweeting about me & we had this big argument. We said some nasty stuff. So idk what to do. I wasn't trying to snoop in their stuff it just happened. I don't want to talk to them first cause why should give the effort I've been doing it for so long? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 05:13 PM

Get new friends

Ads

forget them two friends there are plenty of friends who wont put you down and who u will enjoy being friends with dont stoop to their level with tweeting rudely about eachother either delete your tweets and ignore them carry on as if they are strangers to you.. you dont need people like that in your life believe mee

They arent the right friends for you. True friends joke about you behind you back, not gossip about you. true friends will end their sentence with a playful nickname.
I also recently met 2 friends a year back. we are now all best friends. they call me boring sometimes too, they call me stupid, theyll call me a slut when I forget to pull up my shirt. I insult them back (playful arguments), then after 15 minutes we pretend like nothing happened lol.

The point is, these friends are not for you. Let them be. you gotta move on.

Best of luck!

Just forget about them. They don't deserve to be your friends. Make some new good friends.
There are some people on this earth who don't really value friendship. They are one of them.