This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where do people who like massages, frequent? im starting my own business and want to hand out leaflets?
02-02-2013, 05:07 PM
where do people who like massages, frequent? im starting my own business and want to hand out leaflets?
basically, im starting my own business and have given leaflets to places like hairdressers. I offer swedish massage and indian head massage. i am trying to think out of the box so my time is not wasted and people who want my service, are aware that it is out there. id be grateful for any answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 05:15 PM

is your business legit?

Ads

Ask all your customers to pass a recommendation along - maybe with a "refer two friends, get a free massage" or some kind of offer.

Also try gyms, orthopedic surgeons, shoe stores that specialize in running, biking stores: where are people going to be sore, and care about their bodies? Health food stores, chiropractors, mattress stores?

You might want to look into a old, but good book called Guerrilla Marketing that will help you think outside the box.

Pass out your card all the time everywhere. Grocery store, church, etc. Get a good facebook page and twitter account, they don't cost much more than time.

Become a vendor at any gathering that will have you from bridal expo's to street fairs. Health food stores and make friends with Chiropractors who do not currently offer massage in office and work out deal sharing profit in exchange for his office booking his clients all grouped in one day or one afternoon and use of one of his or her rooms.

The main thing is to get your business card out to as many hands as possible