This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anyone else ready to evolve already?
02-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Is anyone else ready to evolve already?
I'm sick of social stigmas, racial profiles, political stereotypes, economic segregation, littering nonchalance, lack of human empathy, greedy hoarding of life-essential resources by major corporations holding governments by the balls, and global warming propaganda marketing campaigns to increase the bottom line in companies that are damaging our natural environments. The list could go on, but I hope this snippet shows by severe desire to move on out of this infuriating historical mind-set, and EVOLVE into a new way thinking, interacting, and living that is more reminiscent of our mixed races, cultures and religions; with the ever-developing technology as well as our Planet's increasing population. I'm ready, are you?
Evolution is the genetically alternation of DNA for adaptive traits. We wouldn't be Homo sapiens anymore if we went through an evolutionary episode (maybe Homo aliens?!). I'm talking about something a little more pragmatic than that, to evolve as species into a higher consciousness and awareness of ourselves and our environment. Our minds are capable of so much. I'm not interested in joining a Catholic church (I'm pro-choice and a full supporter of contraceptive use), but have zero qualms about people being religious. Believing in a higher power is one of the luxuries of being human, right? No other animal on Earth ponders it's own existence, that is quite exceptional.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 05:59 PM

Yes i am ready!

Ads

Yeah, but evolving that much will take hundreds to thousands of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM

Been ready.

I think you need to learn more about the subjects you mentioned. You are close to being moderately accurate about some of your assertions while many are completely unsupported by any sort of evidence.

We can choose to change, but this is not evolution - even though it matches earlier usages of "evolve"

We hope that you find your way into one of our groups that fight for peace and justice that comprise the Catholic Church hierarchy for you would be a GREAT asset for them.Merry Christmas -Jesus Christ

I'm ready. I believe dec 2012 is the starting point of this evolution. If we all helped each other and put a end to greed, wars, etc. Life would be a adventure instead of a prison. I'm existed because more and more people are starting to realize this. Things may change drastically withing decades instead of centuries, and not just technology.

I'm ready to evolve a second penis.

When I was younger I attempted to emulate the progressions of so-termed Tibetian Monks; seemed to to be the most developed branch of the species. The older I get, however, the further back in time my heart yearns for - cause even the best of those monks still can't emulate the innate intelligence of the most insignificant microbe.