This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girls was this a mistake i need answers?
02-02-2013, 06:15 PM
girls was this a mistake i need answers?
girls did i make a mistake. so this is the story i followed this girl on twitter and i tweeted to her "even though i dont know you, i think your beautiful and she replied saying thank you and favorite it so then i twetted " your name is pretty too" was that a wrong move my friends told me on twitter that only five year old do that and am having a weird feeling inside of me that i shouldnt done that. so what you think please be honest?

am 18 by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 06:23 PM

nope i dont see anything wrong with that i would like if someone told me my name is pretty lol chill out dont worry about it =]

Ads

The only mistake you could have possibly made was complimenting the girl on her appearance before you even really got to know her. Some girls (not all) find it wrong if a guy only wants to talk to them for their looks. Other than that, no it was not a mistake to tell her that she had a pretty name.

don't mind but just try not to be cheesy around girls.
Since i am a girl i can assure u if u would have twitted something like that to me i would have died of laughing! u haven't, but still i am!Wink
PS: not trying to be cruel, but just being very honest with you