This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to put your facebook statuses on twitter?
02-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Is there a way to put your facebook statuses on twitter?
I know how to connect so my tweets show on my facebook but how do I get my facebook updates to show up on twitter? I only know how to connect one way (facebook to twitter) but not the other way (twitter to facebook).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 08:23 PM

Yes, copy and paste.

Ads

Yes. I'm glad you asked.

Step one: highlight post

Step two: Press CTRL+C

Lastly, on Twitter press CTRL+V

Now you're ready to tweet out your posts from Facebook.

With my site
https://www.dig-me.eu
its a new site sign up is register - verify email - upload image - admin approval

once you have signed up anything you post to your wall you can share with Facebook Twitter and Myspace and a few other networks.

It is new and the sign up is more secure your welcome to sign up so long as you don't Spam.

There once was a time when our Facebook friends wanted nothing to do with our Twitter updates. Now that Twitter is growing at an astounding rate and rounding the mainstream bend, more of our Facebook friends have developed a fancy for Twitter themselves, and it’s becoming commonplace to highlight our tweets on our Facebook walls.

If you’re new to Twitter, or just haven’t followed the Twitter to Facebook trend in recent months, we’ve found a few quick and easy ways to turn your tweets into status updates. From auto-updating your Facebook status, to more calculated updates, we think these five ways to share Twitter updates with Facebook will satisfy those of us with a predilection for maintaining dual social presences.