This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I obsesed with 1D?
02-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Why am I obsesed with 1D?
I'm obsesed with One Direction. I used to only like One Direction but now oh now I have gone over the top of the top. When I see a magazine with them on I nearly scream, when I go to bed I have weird yet delightful dreams of them, I have a giant colection of One Dirction things and in school I day dream about them (my teacher says thart I'm away with the fairies but I say with One Dirction). So it's effecting my sleeping. So please tell me why I love One Direction and a couple tips to get me asleep! ONE DIRCTION
P.S I don't like them for their looks I like them for them because I think it's cute that they have cute fears and great voice.
P.S I don't like them for their looks I like them for them because I think it's cute that they have cute fears and great voice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2013, 09:26 PM

Hi

Ads

Honestly, I wish I could tell u. I'm having the same problems. And I used to hate them

because ur shallow and only care about looks u little piece of sh*t with no taste in music!

I am also a big fan of One Direction so I can understand why you are obsessed, and with your sleeping maybe try and listen to some calming music ( but not 1D) it always helps me to relax, or read

They simply brainwash young girls by their songs

THEY'RE AWESOME! They're down to earth, funny, you can't stop watching them.
Just try drinking warm milk and think about other things like, do you like anyone in your school?
If so, try thinking about them and how hot they look in that top. Just to get your mind off the boys.
Or try listening to music, or reading, or going on TWitter or Instagram and eventually you'll get sleeepy.

Oh dear!

maybe cos I'm old and have kids but this is a phase you are going through. ( your nan probably died re love of Elvis or The Beatles)

My only gripe is that Harry styles is a wh0re and even slept with his mates mum. (although what that makes her, is anyones guess)

They will fade as much as anyone else... remember any other group that no one hears about anymore?

enjoy it for the fun and don't let it consume you.... you will feel silly in later years!

(my 1st boyfriend had pictures of madonna all over his room and wanted them everywhere in our first flat! I;m sure he doesn't still have them and depeche mode, spandau ballet, wham and boney M on his walls! Now THAT would be freaky!!! )

Hey.! We have something in common.! Omg I loveee them 1) Amazingg singerss. 2) Soososoos funnyyy 3) Care soosoo much for their fans 4) Extremely attractive.<3

You are not obsessed, youre dedicated!