This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi there!how do i overcome facebook addiction?
02-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Hi there!how do i overcome facebook addiction?
really! its the one thing on my mind 24x7!! that's sick i know! what do i do? i love my friends too....so i can never imagine of deactivating my account! :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 03:42 AM

Well, I deleted mine. Only thing that worked. But in the end, you'll thank yourself.
http://deletefacebook.com

Ads

02-03-2013, 03:42 AM

Use a hammer?

Very good question sorry I don't know how to undo tags.

What I do know is Face Book is very evil tool used to collect data of very personal information about people it is a way to try to keep track of your every where abouts on the Internet and used as a tool to collect very privet and personal info about you that many people may think is harmless information to collect how ever the fact is they collect this info to try to gain power and control or other over everyone Face Book wants people enslaved to it as tho it is their master or some form of deity and the people blindly give Face Book this power freely giving Face Book hours alone hours of hair own precocious time when they could consider bing more smarter and using other alternatives as means to have some sort of social collection to the rest of the world via Internet.

Many people seem to lack good common since Face Book is like Vegas what entires Face Book never really leaves Face Book. Even if you delete your FB account they still have every tiny thing you said or did Vie your FB that is really their FB that they let you have with out any up frount cost for free meaning you get to use FB Vie all its retarded restrictions for no cost out of your pocket don't really foul your self for even on minute to think they do not sale your personal info to someone keep that in mind the next time you tell them you like coffee on some coffee web sight and then you start to notice that you start to see more Coffee adds on the Internet simply because some idiot such as your self did not take that into consideration before using FB to tell the world that you like Coffey as a matter of your clicking on liking it. Face Book ardors interactive idiots. Not saying your just like one of the many idiots that click like on foolish things via FB just saying most people should delete their FB account and stop exploiting person info about them self and handing such info into the hands of the CIA after all your not a criminal are you? So why allow Face Book to monitor you like your own personal police man or girl that you take with your as your on FB probation on the Internet?

If you really think you have any privacy using FB even if you set your privacy setting very high then it seem maybe you need to go to school and spend more time in class asking your self G I wonder why I keep get tin so many coffee add on the TV on the Internet and on the radio and in the mail. Just kidding how ever they do more with your person information then simply try to sale your more of stuff they may have reasons to think that you like.

If you wanted to be funny you could have a friend post picks of rocks on FB of many different rocks of different shapes and sizes and then you could look at each and every one of them rocks and click like on them all. I do not know of anyone that sales rocks how ever it would be very funny if you stated getting adds of someone trying to sale you a rock.

Sorry to here you are an other FB victim sad world to have your own personal parole officer every wheres you go on the Internet.

So much for Liberty and freedom when people use FB.

I like my Internet FB free and thats the way it should be.

I get sick of all these retarded Face Book links and adds and all that FB junk I don't use FB and I don't want FB and I am very Anti FB because I am not a brain washed FB zombie.

If I owned the Internet I would banned FB from posting links and adds all over the place. The only FB advertisements I post are anti FB advertisements.

Thank God for yahoo answers its nice to see something on the net other then FB and Twitter

Hope you did not mind me being blunt or a tad rude have a nice night.