This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is this & why does no one ever talk to me?!?
10-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Why is this & why does no one ever talk to me?!?
Ok so I am 23 and I seem like I have a lot of online friends on myspace and facebook and also twitter I have like 70 followers. What I am asking is why NO ONE ever talks to me?! I mean I post things on facebook and no one will comment and I will see others post and they have like 7 comments. I probably could post like "I am dying tommorow" and not get ANY responses:/ I am serious it is so lame I never get any attention on there. It's almost like I am invisable. I don't even get any friends request I might get like 1 or 2 a month at the most. Why is that? Oh and I was making videos on the youtube makeup community and I had like 39 videos up and didn't have even 40 subscibers until I made a contest then I had hundreds but it's like they was only subscibing for the contest. I am wondering am I really that lame and boring. I try to be nice outgoing and friendly but why am I ignored so much..Honestly,it really hurts me. I would love people to talk to me. Yes,I talk to them and they barely ever answer back. Like my cousin that I haven't saw in years was on there and she will barely speak to me. Why is this? I am so confused I want friends so bad and it's like I am invisible. What is a life with no friends? You need them to talk to and to have fun with.

Oh and I deleted my youtube account because of how unpopular it was and how I was trying so dang hard to no avail. I put 100% in all I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 02:28 AM

Oh im sorry.
But some people already have their group of friends and
don't want anymore.
&Maybe your myspace friends have too many friends to
notice all their friend.
You are unloved. Sorry.

Ads

10-12-2012, 02:28 AM

u sound like you are trying too hard.
stop worrying so much about how many people comment on your posts and stuff. Its not your job to entertain them. you put your thoughts out there, and your deal is done.
And about the commenting thing, there are so many friends in my list whos posts don't even show up in my feed despite their regular activity. Maybe your posts are not showing?

Maybe when you talk to people it shows through that you are trying to be nice and funny and interesting. I think just chill and let what happens, happen. Just be YOURSELF.
Sadly many people do not have an open character.....we must learn to break the walls and make them our friend.

Sometime ago I was completely frustrated about the exact same problem...I even read How To Win Friends And Influence People by dale carniege (which is a good book, btw)...and I tried so hard to get some pen pals to talk to....
But then I realised that you can't run after these things like love and friendship. They come when they come. All we can do is be the best person we are, let our personality shine through and always be open to letting people in---and friends and entourage follow.

And ssecondly, hang out!
Go to clubs and stuff....meet new people...look around they are everywhere,,....and everyone could use a friend. :-)

So thats my point of view.
Always willing to listen and help :-)
best of luck!