This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't log onto twitter, help please?
02-03-2013, 05:41 AM
I can't log onto twitter, help please?
When I try to log onto twitter it tells me that I need to reset my password, the link that twitter sends me via email to reset my password doesn't work...
I've tried downloading firefox and trying it with that but that didn't work, I've tried clicking 'forgot password' and that didn't work...
Has this happened to anyone else and can anyone offer me any help for what to do, Its been a couple of months since my last tweet and looking back at some of my tweets they are quite embarrising lol, yes I have made another account but I want to delete my old one (the one that I can't log onto)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 05:49 AM

you probably typed in the wrong name password your caps were on or someone stole your accountSad

Ads

02-03-2013, 05:49 AM

If you've tried everything you can think of, maybe report it to Twitter. Your account could have locked up since you didn't check it for a while. Someone could have hacked it or it just is bugged up. If worst comes to worst, just tell all your followers and friends to follow your new one so you have to worry about it so much. Or try doing it on someone else's computer? Maybe your computer is just finicky... Hope you can work it out!