This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which line to get a girls number will work good?
02-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Which line to get a girls number will work good?
A girl from class that I've talked to a few times now, I just added her on facebook and twitter. What should be my approach to this? I have never been nervous like this for a girl but this on I am... Advice? Lines? Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 08:47 AM

"What's your phone number?" Say it boldly and confidently, just outright like that. The direct approach is the best and sexiest

Ads

STOP! Don't ever try to get a girls number! You should be giving your number. If she calls or texts then you know she likes you. If she doesn't then she doesn't like you.

Getting the girls number is why so many guys fail with women.

Hmmm, if I were the girl id like it if you came up to me and just said, hey (seductive but charmingly interested voice) I'm so and so, you? Then id blush and go oh i'm *blank* and then you would ask i see you around a bit what classes do you have?

Then yeah xD

Message her. Say something like; hey just thought id give you my number. Hit me up sometime if you want to do anything.

Yes! ^___^ give her YOUR number and she will text or call you!

Just be forward, direct and confident. If you are going to get rejected, you do not want to have to wait for months to find out. Lines rarely work, unless of course you use them to help build your resistance to rejection.

Like any major project you will have to set smaller goals and milestones rather than focusing on the big picture. Let her know that you are interested in getting to know more about her, but try not to put too much pressure on it until she reciprocates your interest. Demonstrating your value when she is around will help; assuming that you can do this without being an a**

Do not just give a girl your number and pray to the gods. She will likely think that you do this to all the girls, and you can not count on her to have the confidence to call you (even if she is interested).