This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I best celebrate / observe this date?
02-03-2013, 09:15 AM
How can I best celebrate / observe this date?
The first week in September is NATIONAL SINGLES WEEK.

I'm seeking ideas / ways / (possibly) even groups to observe this overlooked celebration date.

I am in "The heart of the Bible belt" where most people are already hitched with families after graduating high school or college.

I am one of the additional many who are still flying solo (never gotten hooked) who stays too busy working than to partake in "additional activities."

I am seeking marketing ideals I can use to s-p-r-e-a-d the celebration mantra for us Singles.

Thanks for ideas.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 09:23 AM

You're starting a little late, if you want to market something that happens next week.

How about organizing a picnic for single people in your area, or sending cards to all the single people you know?

Ads

Throw a public party at a local park.

Just a thought, but if you have time to organize and participate in this activity, wouldn't you also have time for dating?

Just send some emails, make a facebook group, post some flyers in the break room, things like that.