This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Since America has so many nude beaches now, should all beaches be opened to nudity since people desire it?
02-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Since America has so many nude beaches now, should all beaches be opened to nudity since people desire it?
The International Naturist Association sent the Naturist Channel film crew to California to travel up the coast and tape a show for online viewing. The online movies shows eight of California's best nude beaches although there are a lot more. Trevor Edie says he plans to continue the tour next summer and complete a video to market in the future.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 10:19 AM

noooooo Confused

Ads

shure i would enjoy that

Nude beaches are good for some..but not everyone is into this public nudity

sooo..NOOO to all nude beaches..if you want to be nude..go to a regular nude beach or a nudist colony

No******************************************************************************​**********

Will you be there?

So give me a figure.. out of the whole population of the United States.. just what percentage wants it.... i doubt very much if even 1/8 of the population want it.

For those few that get their kicks that way.. go to a private club and strut your stuff.. maybe someone will even pay you for it!

Denmark are ahead of you on this one. All of their beaches, bar two, are clothes-optional. Many other European countries have much wider acceptance of Naturism on their beaches for example, Spain and Germany.

However, given the prudish attitudes exhibited by Americans particularly - from what I have seen you are either one of the most prudish nations in the world or your prudish minority (if they are a minority) are unusually vocal - I doubt that America is ready for your radical suggestion.

This is a pity, of course, I would very much like to see America finally shake off the last vestiges of Victorian hypocrisy, as this would help to stop the constant export of prudish attitudes by the likes of Apple, Facebook and Hollywood and thereby help the UK move forward.

Some day perhaps...