This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, what do you think of a guy who listens to the music of Justin Bieber?
02-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Ladies, what do you think of a guy who listens to the music of Justin Bieber?
I am listening to Boyfriend right now.

such a good song.
now I'm listening to Led Zeppelin.
I admit, he's a talented performer, but he doesn't have much of a personality when it comes to interviews.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 11:09 AM

mental illness called gay

Ads

lol hes a sissy

F#($ing imbecile music who cares what gender you are, you're lame.

Oh my god I just want to hug you and never let go..

I honestly couldn't care less if I tried

So you are like baby, baby, baby, if I was your boyfriend?

Guys who listen to Justin's music and aren't afraid to admit he has talent are seriously amazing.

Well I think tey're Gay!Bieber SUCKS!Who listens to his Gay SONGS???????

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy being a fan of Justin Bieber's!  Justin has fan's of all ages both male and female.  I'm 33 and my husband and I and our son are fan's!  We are Belieber's!  A real man wouldn't talk crap about Justin, he is  not gay !  He's not a girl, he doesn't look like a girl nor does he or has he ever sounded like a girl.  In his younger year's he sounded like exactly what he was...a teenage boy.  He's a young man who is incredibly talented and has an amazing voice.  I love his voice  now and  before!  Some people say he sound's like a girl, look's like one etc, he  doesn't.  The people who talk about him and hate him are jealous and it's like there trying to win a popularity contest.  They envy him!  Why? Because Justin has something they may never have.  Who wouldn't want the life and fame he has? Here's a little something I thought I would share this with you.  Justin Bieber is well-known for his sense of humor. He once posted a message on Twitter telling his fans exactly how he feels about haters who try to diss him by making jokes about his sexual orientation. He thinks they're funny!  As do I! Ever since he appeared on the world stage, people have speculated about the true nature of Justin's sexual orientation. First there were the jokes that he looked--and sang--like a girl. Then there were the lesbian jokes, There was actually a website devoted to "lesbians who look like Justin Bieber." And hateful messages appeared on many media sites describing JB and his girlfriend Selena Gomez as "2 young lesbians in love."  K.D. Laing jokingly called Justin a "cute lesbian" whom she found very attractive. And of course there were the plethora of online posts and rumors that Justin's much publicized PDA-laden relationship with Selena Gomez is a fake romance scripted not just for publicity but also to conceal his true sexual orientation. Yikes!  That's a lot of speculation.  So how does Justin Bieber deal with all the mean-spirited--not to mention homophobic--attention directed his way? He laughs at it.  "Haters call me gay!" Justin wrote. "It's funny because their girlfriends want me more than them."  That's no doubt true. Which is also probably why they do it. Kudos to the Biebs for maintaining his sense of humor and understanding in the midst of controversy. As for the haters, perhaps they should concentrate on getting lives. But that's probably impossible--which is why they're haters.  If you don't like him then don't. People can talk about him all they want!  It doesn't hurt him and you know what he has million'$ of reason's why he could care less about what hater's think about him!  In just 12 month's his fan base on Twitter not including every where else has gone from 12 million to currently 24.3 million!  People  also talk about how obsessed his fan's are well hating him is just as much as an obsession as loving him!  Believe is currently the #1 best selling album of the year!!!  Justin has worked really hard and it show's!