This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there going to be a season four of H2O: Just Add Water/Movie, and where can I watch it?
02-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Is there going to be a season four of H2O: Just Add Water/Movie, and where can I watch it?
Ok, so some people are saying that there is, others aren't. On wiki it says theres a movie, is this true also? I looked all over the web so: Here's the wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_H2O...r_episodes
Its all the way at the bottom of the page, under the heading Compilation TV films.
On fanpop, and other places on the internet say this:
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th November on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently Emma will return for Season 4 and Bella will still be there. So there will be 4 Mermaids in Season 4. Angus McLaren (Lewis) will probably not be in Season 4 because he is going back to shoot Packed To The Rafters. Luke Mitchell (Will) will also still be there. And when Season 4 is finished, they will talk about making a Season 5 for all the fans and it all depends on how much ratings they get for Season 4.
Here's the Link:
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/h2o-just-add...son-4-news
Thanks in advance! I know their making a spin off series. If any of this is true, where can I watch it if its online?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 04:12 PM

No it ended in 2010 with 3 seasons

Wikipedia is not a reliable source people can edit to say what they want there

But they are making a spinoff show with a different cast called Secret of Mako Island

Ads

No because all the actors were let free of their contracts when they ended after the 3 seasons, they've all moved on now, I think the two who played Emma and Cleo are in Vampire Diaries now. Smile

yes but with a diffrent cast