This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to promote my blog in USA's Audience?
02-03-2013, 04:49 PM
How to promote my blog in USA's Audience?
I am living in Pakistan and connect with site of Pakistan geography. but i want to target US audience market for my blog. how it is possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 04:57 PM

Really, it's best to try and host your website in the States. If that's not possible, then you can at least inform Google of your intended audience in Google Webmasters Tools and, more importantly, write US-centric content.

Really, you shouldn't target the 'US market' with your blog. Even if you did host in the States your would fail as it too wide an audience. You should target 'people interested in my content'. Google with rank you on relevancy and authority. If your content is written in US English, maybe has US prices, and has US city names in your content, that should get you ranking as a relevant site for a US audience.

Ads

There are many ways to promote a blog worldwide. But if you want to promote it to specific audience then you will have to work a bit harder. Make your blog good in SEO so that people can reach to your blog easily. All work depends on the competition you are facing. But if you know about the blogging and other tips then you can make your way in this field. Here are some important tips to make your blog better

First of all add your blog in google webmaster tool and select the targeted area "USA". You can promote your blog with social media. Make social media account and add US people, share your blog and its information with them. Join US groups on social media websites and promote your blog in those groups.

In addition to previous answers I think it is best if you include some social media campaigns. Create profiles at sites like Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, etc. As well as video sites like Youtube.

The do a bit of SEO to these sites especially Web 2.0 sites like Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr, Youtube, etc. These will rank on search engines (with SEO) and you might be able to receive some traffic to your blog... Do not forget to link back to your site!I hope that helps!

This is better done with an effortless social media syndication strategy I found here
http://learntocreatemoney.com/social-media-system