This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any advice on starting up a small home business?
02-03-2013, 06:53 PM
any advice on starting up a small home business?
I would like to start making candles and selling them. what's a good way to get started?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 07:01 PM

I have signed up for the Maverick Money Makers club, he teaches you step by step what to do, has over 100 tutorial videos, and 24/7 support if you need any help or have questions. The Link is in my resources if you would like to join or even if you just want to check it out and see for yourself. It will give you tips on starting a website and promoting it all over the place.

Ads

02-03-2013, 07:01 PM

Start making the candles. You will need products, first and foremost. You could take those to flea markets, or county festivals.

Also, have a website to get noticed. Join a networking site,like Twitter. Try placing ads in free classifieds.

You can also sell them on sites that specialize in handmade crafts, like Etsy.

Something that worked for me, was to give my friends free samples, and ask for their opinions of the product, as far as quality, packaging, etc. Then ask each of those friends for 3 names of someone they think might be interested in purchasing them.

Word of mouth has always been the best advertising.