This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend and my boyfriend's friend are bashing my boyfriend on twitter?
02-03-2013, 08:51 PM
My best friend and my boyfriend's friend are bashing my boyfriend on twitter?
I occasionally look at my best friend's twitter. I just looked at it a minute ago and her and my boyfriend's friend are talking about my boyfriend behind his back. It really bothers me because what they are saying is not true at all and shes my friend and hes his friend so its like wtf.

They are saying that he has nice things because of "daddy's money" and pretty much calling him a spoiled brat which is completely untrue. My boyfriend works hard for what he has. His dad never contributed to his vehicles or "toys". Just because he lives in his parent's house doesn't mean everything is handed to him.

His "friends" have said things behind his back before and I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I feel like he should know that they're all pieces of sh*t.

It just makes me mad that they are talking behind his back and mine.

Should I call them out on it or tell my boyfriend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 08:59 PM

I really wouldn't care what your best friend and your boyfriend's friend says and neither should your boyfriend. They sound extremely jealous and they really don't sound like friends at all. I would talk to your best friend about it and tell her to mind her own business.

Ads

02-03-2013, 08:59 PM

Don't let them bother you or your boyfriend. Be the better person and ignor them. Words cannot hurt you.