This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
random Question. What is everyone's Opinion on Social Media Sites? eg: Facebook, Twitter?
02-03-2013, 10:30 PM
random Question. What is everyone's Opinion on Social Media Sites? eg: Facebook, Twitter?
just wondering, thought it might be interesting to see what everyone thinks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 10:38 PM

I think facebook is a great way to keep in touch with people, and make friends.
and twitter... well stalking famous people Tongue

Ads

They keep trying to push people on twitter but people are going there like Facebook. Bc twitter is an elitist site. All about the stars and famous people. Facebook has a limit and everyone can speak their mind and get heard and share their experiences.

I think they can be helpful and entertaining as well as distracting and harmful. Depends on who's using it, I think there should be stricter age requirements for certain sites and such. Some of the site's ideas are good, or started off good, then just ended in a popularity contest. I do have a facebook and such, but at least I know how stupid it is when I log in. lol

Haha, well I used to love Facebook cause all my friends & I went on it.
Now its just boring ._.
I only go on it very rarely now.. Its just boring.. Lol. Besides my friends never even go on it anymore.
I like Twitter a lot, I always tweet my favorite band, they're called All Time Low & they sometimes tweet me back so I get really happy about that haha(: & everyones really nice on it too ;p
Not sure if Instagram is a social media, but I like it, I keep up-to-date with my friends & stuff c:
I can't think of any other.. my mind just went blank of any other websites haha. but yeah Tongue

Facebook is awesome, Twitter is cool if you can get use to it