This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get some more views on my blogger?
02-04-2013, 06:30 AM
How can I get some more views on my blogger?
I have a blogger called mountainshred.blogspot.com It's got alot of good content that I have spent hours on writing. I only have around a hundred views and I would like to increase that a lot. I dont usually use social media sites with my blogger, but I have heard you can use sites like google to maximize viewers. I would like to know how to do that. Anyways thanks to whoever answers this question, and you should check out my blog.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 06:38 AM

Just did! Your blog is definitely worth checking out! And yes, I do agree. Social media sites would definitely boost up your views. Twitter is the best for that, to be honest. A lot of people have been following me on Twitter and I'd often check out what they're about. Or, if you know someone more popular than you are in that particular industry, you can ask him or her to advertise your blog for a bit if that person would like to help you out.

Ads

Yahoo answers is a pretty good way to get traffic. Youtube vids are one of the best ways to get high google rank. You can also put links to your website in your videos as well. You should also sign up with pretty much every social network out there twitter, facebook, youtube, google plus, tumblr, stumbleupon, high5 and more. Bookmark or post every blog post you do on there. There's also a few ways to optimize your blogger posts for search engines basically like creating a table of contents for your blog. I would also recommend doing the tweak to your blog so that blog posts show up before your blog title. What I mean by this is intead of a post showing up in google as mountainshred/howtosnowboard you want it to show up as howtosnowboard/mountainshred. Do a google search of social network name checker so you can make sure your name is available across all social networks so you can have the same branding across all. you can also buy views, likes, subscribers etc for all the social networks for pretty affordable prices. gives your profile more credibility makes you seem more popular than you really are which helps you get more people.

I left a link that should help somewhat but you also want to use facebook, twitter and any social media site out there to drive more traffic in. With your niche I would go about doing some videos on youtube and linking them back to your blog. You also want to get submitted to search engines and link directories. Good luck.

Social media is one of the best tools to improve your Google rankings. You can also upload videos and submit articles into different article sites to increase your views.

Anyway, you might want to check http://infinity-web-solutions.com and find ways how you can rank your site on page one on search engines. Thanks.Smile