This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did he diss me and would you do the same?
02-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Did he diss me and would you do the same?
So a couple of weeks ago I was out and about by myself and this really cute guy asked for my phone number. I'm trying to get out of this hole of a depression I'm in (super isolated from the rest of the world), so I gave it to him. We started texting over the next few days getting to know each other. One day he asked whether I had a Facebook and I told him no, that I deleted it after a bad breakup and am a pretty private person anyway. I said I was different and rather keep some things personal. He also asked if I had instagram or twitter. I said no! feel so stupid! I'm the only person on earth without a FB due to my depression/low self esteem. This guy never texted me again after that. He always texted me first and initiated things..I turned him off, didn't I? It's not every day good looking guys ask for my number and the only one who did thinks I'm a freak now. Would you stop texting me too? I
can't stop beating myself up over this. I eff everything up

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 08:26 AM

I deleted My Facebook/Twitter Last Summer. But, I Still Get Along With Everyone . Anyway , I Think You Should Give It All A Second Chance And Make A Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. It Will Make You More Social And More Confident. And You Will Make Some Friends .

Ads

02-04-2013, 08:26 AM

I used to be just like you and I still am with the isolating the whole world out. But I think that you just pushed him over edge. There's a lot of people who don't even know what's facebook/twiiter. So I don't think you turned him, I just think that you might have made him feel like you're pushing him away. You should text him and start a conversation then maybe try to talk about that you didn't mean anything by telling him that you don't have social things like facebook...ect..And if he doesn't answer then screw him. You'll be fine. I honestly would never do the same. I mean you did nothing wrong for him to diss you. I think you need to be less insecure about who you are. I mean come on I'm sure you are an amazing person and a very fun person to be around and to make yourself feel bad about pretty much nothing is very wrong of you to do. Before you love anyone else, love yourself. Don't beat yourself over this. I'm positive you don't eff Everything up. You're just ahead of your time. When it's time you'll find the one. But for now, keep your head up and smile as much as you can.
I Give you my best from the bottom of my heart. Good Luck Smile xx