This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she playing games? (girls please?)?
02-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Is she playing games? (girls please?)?
So me and this girl made plans to go out this weekend. I texted her on wednesday to ask her what she was doing this weekend and she never texted me back. But she still posted on twitter and on instagram from her phone. When we texted she seemed real egar to hang out. Why didnt she respond then?
Is she not interested anymore or is she playing hard to get? I don't want to text her too much and seem desperate.

What could be a reason she wouldnt text back. She doesn't hate me, in fact by the tone of her texts I'd probably say she kinda likes me...

I doubt she never got it because she uses twitter from her phone and she tweeted after i sent the message...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 10:16 AM

Don't over think it. She probably read the text and thought she'd look up to see if she had anything to do on the weekend, but just forgot.
It won't hurt to send her another text (at least you won't be as confused if you text her again), bbuuuuuut if she doens't reply this second time, she's telling you she's not interested.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...547AA7Hf6T PLEASE ANSWER IT!!!! I need guys to figure out this guy i like!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply