This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i still be her friend ? help.?
02-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Should i still be her friend ? help.?
ok so today my "best friend" went on twitter and totally disrespected me & my other friend, she called us 5 year olds, ignorant, & childish, this isn't the first time she has done it either. & when i confronted her about it, she even had an attitude & then the next minute she apologized & admitted it. i told my mom & my mom said i should let her go & so as my other friend. but idk because she's my best friend, but i guess not.. she's apologized to me more than 50 times within the 3 years we have been friends. idk what to do. i want to let her go but then i don't. but i'm tired of her disrespecting me & then apologizing the next minute, it's just not fair. what should i do ? help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Tell her what you just asked, because if you don't she's going to keep doing it

Ads

Disrespecting your friends in jest is fine, that's why they are your friends. You deal with that sort of thing.

But disrespecting you in public, or to other people, that's not your friend.

She is not your friend. People who do stuff like that to you are not good to be around. i don't even do crap like that to people I don't like much less my "best friend".

be frends wit heruntil she does it again .. then when she does ignore her and let her go .. she'l say sorry and then you'll be like not good enough friends have to respect eachother .. then if she really cRE BOUT U SHE'LL BEG U AND U CAN forgiv he rthen she'll do it again and just really drop her this time

A best friend doesn't do this kind of act, especially in public. I think that she wasn't thinking or was simply acting dumb for attention. I know how cold that sounds, sorry but it's the truth. Why else would she do it? A best friend is someone who respects you and shouldn't be saying that kid of stuff. I know she's your best friend and all but you don't need a person like that. You have a life ahead of you and you will meet better people. I know it's hurtful and it sucks that your best friend has turned into a stranger. All I can say is that you don't need that. You just don't. Try to reflect and really ask yourself if she's worth forgiving? Really think if you wanna give a second chance..
Best of luck. In this case think of yourself and your well being. Don't feel this way. Soon things will fall into place.

"Let them go and if they leave and never come back it wasn't meant to be. If they come back, they are true to you."

This happened to me. If other than that she's a good friend, keep her. If she keeps on doing it over and over and over, then talk to her again. If she reacts to it like a jerk, don't be her friend. Either way, try hanging out or making other friends who will always be loyal to you. Nothing is worse than a friend hurting your self-esteem.