This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think a man should be defined by how many exes he has?
02-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Do you think a man should be defined by how many exes he has?
I just saw a twitter convo, in which a guy was insulting another guy but telling him that he hasn't had any exes yet cause well obviously he hasn't dated yet and they're both 16.

Isn't it quite the opposite? I mean the more exes the more it shows the fact you fail at relationships? any thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 10:55 AM

Same thing for a woman, right? I mena a guy has 4 exes, 4 of his girlfriends cheated on him or decided to leave him for insignificant reasons? It could work either way. But mostly, it sounds like you are a dumb biitch

Just to add for clarification, a person should be defined by the choices that they make. The true choices that are made.

Ads

It can go either way. To indulge the male machismo aspect, the more exes a man has, the more notches on his bed post. On the other hand, you are correct. A lot of exes may mean that he is damaged and there is something wrong with him. Or that he has been unlucky in finding someone suitable to hold onto. No matter what the reason, I have found that many exes is never a good thing when pursuing a meaningful relationship.

i agree with you. if i had to choose say between a woman with five ex's, and a woman with one ex, i would always go with the one with only one ex. no matter their age. it shows that she is into a relationship, not into accumulating a number of ex's.