This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm an ugly girl dating a hot guy?
02-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm an ugly girl dating a hot guy?
Well um so ya he's my first boyfriend
We are 16 and he tons if girls before but he was never a cheater or a bad guy he literally had like 3 girls before me omfg but he's like popular and known where as I'm like kind of known

NOT As much AS HIM THOUGH OMFG HES SO POPULAR

we met in cooking class idk he thought I was cute but I'm just an ugly Mexican Girl l o l

but we have so much fun and laugh together a lot ok I luv him HES da 1

anyways in twitter I would get tons of anonymous questions on ask.fm and b1tches are always calling me ugly and how he's too good for me

and I will just reply with "o thnx girls like being called ugly :~)" I will try to be sarcastic about it and brush it off but I'm getting insecure about it because people are always saying how my bf looks like zayn malik and stuff and how I look like a freaking sloth

Ya my bf made a tweet about how rude and sh1tty ppl are by sending me those anonymous messages but I still feel insecure and ugly and sh1tty because HE IS TOO GOOD FOR ME ugh and now people are like "o wow u have to be dependent on your bf I can't wait until he leaves your ugly ass who will fight your battles then?" Like shutup Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 10:58 AM

You sound very insecure and immature. If you feel like you're an 'ugly girl dating a hot guy', you'll eventually end up jealous and possessive. Don't listen to the other girls. Think about it this way: You have this guy, they don't. There must be something special about you that they can't compare with. Stay positive. Also mature up a little. I'm only one year older than you and you're acting as if you're 13.

Ads

Cool story, bro.
Did you have a question?

if your boyfriend "lyk luvs u" he should buy you an effing dictionary...

Wow that's so mean of them...don't pay any attention to people like that, they are just jealous and insecure themselves. It's people who aren't happy with themselves who lash out at others.
You are NOT ugly and should not feel bad about yourself! All that matters is how you and your bf feel about each other. No one elses opinion matters.I know it's hard, but try to ignore the rude, unkind comments. Ignore them and they will stop eventually.

You won't be dating him much longer if you act insecure and call yourself names. It doesn't matter what other people say. You need to fake liking yourself, it's what I do. Get a new haircut, some cute clothes, whatever will make you feel better about yourself and rock it. Guys like girls who are confident (but not conceited), and if he sees you rocking your confidence he'll like you regardless of what other people think/say. Those other girls sound totally jealous, they may not even mean their comments, they just want to hurt you because they want him! Rock him as arm candy, make those b*tches jealous!

First off, you're only as beautiful as you think you are. Have more self esteem. I'm sure you're gorgeous, smart, tenacious and caring.

For whatever reason you think you're ugly but you're boyfriend doesn't. So what if he's popular and attractive?? He thinks you're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The other girls are just jealous. That's it. And it's a very unhappy emotion to feel.

You're beautiful and then you're only going to become more confident and then more beautiful. Those bitchy girls are going to see you grow and become a gorgeous young woman. And those girls are going to say, "wow, look at her. She's really pretty." then you're going to smile, flip your hair, turn on your heels and walk towards bigger and better things Smile

Well im some relationship the guy has the higher social status and is more attractive physically but for some reason they like a normal girl. So maybe this is one of those.

The grammar Nazi in me has risen....so many misspellings, so many.

Cancel Twitter account, harassment ends. Such a simple thing to do.

first. there is no such thing as an ugly mexican girl. second, you can not control what others say or think. because you can't control them, ignore them. they are trying to hurt you with words. they also are jealous of your relationship. again, you can't control that.if you ignore what they say, they can no longer hurt you. no one is ever too good for anyone. you guys are together, you like/love each other, so stop worrying about other peoples comments or judgements. how you two are together is all that matters.