This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I gain new twitter followers and what if I want to talk to someone I don't know on Twitter?
02-12-2013, 11:46 AM
How do I gain new twitter followers and what if I want to talk to someone I don't know on Twitter?
How do I gain more twitter followers? Also, theres a guy I like but whom I haven't met yet. I was wondering if anyone here has been bold enough to talk to someone they like thru Twitter? thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 11:54 AM

My band and i have had a Twitter up for about half a year now, and we were trying to get some attention through it. I have noticed in this time that getting followers is actually not very hard to do. I suggest that if you have a Facebook account, you should notify your friends to get a Twitter and follow you, and to tell their other friends to do the same. Also, maybe if you follow other people, they may follow you back.
Some celebrities follow all of the people that are following them, but it's up to you to decide what you should do. You can also go and try to make new friends in the area you live in, and ask them to follow you. Eventually, these methods will result in an increased number of followers.

About your other issue...it's all up to you. There are pro's and con's of that kind of stuff, but you should be the one to decide what to do. First, you should try to find out a little more about the guy you like before you meet him.
Good luck! I hope that I helped you in some way, shape, or form!

Ads

02-12-2013, 11:54 AM

Ask your friends and family to follow you. Write interesting stuff and stay active in the community.