This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just want a little insight in what I should do, I'm lost and l kinda hurt!?
02-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I just want a little insight in what I should do, I'm lost and l kinda hurt!?
Ok so me and my ex broke up about 3 months ago and we both haven't really moved on from one another it was kind of a messed up break up but anyway she always talks about on twitter and to her friends which tell me that she says that she can't get me out of her and wishes she could and how it's sucks that she's been officially replaced just cause she say me holding this girls hand even know me and this girl are just friends but anyway I've asked her and asked her why she broke up with and she gives me a different answer every time and I can't figure it out! She said it was the hardest thing she's even done but she won't tell me the actual reason and I just want to know... So my question is why won't she tell me the actual answer and I know she didn't cheat cause I trust her because she herself said she didn't cheat. I mean I don't get it we had a perfect relationship! The day before we broke up we were saying I love and even had sex I don't get I mean she was all over me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 12:46 PM

She sounds scared

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply