This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls play hard to get? And why do I like these girls?
02-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Why do girls play hard to get? And why do I like these girls?
There was this beautiful girl that was retweeted by this celebrity on twitter. I clicked on her page to see her pictures and she has a lot of guys chasing after her. I left her a compliment on one photo saying "wow you're beautiful Wink" She replied back with "ha, thank yewww"
I'm not used to being rejected and most girls find interest in me and are not this rude. A lot of times if i give them a compliment they'll be flirty back or thank me. Then, being the stalker that I am, I went through her tweets and noticed she was being harsh and rejecting a lot of different guys that were giving her compliments. I got kind of pissed so I called her a hoe back and stopped talking to her. We both exchanged insults back at each other. Now for some reason, I keep going back to check her page and her friends page often. Its like since I know I can't get them, they're 10x as much attractive now. It sucks. I wish I didn't call her that and kept spitting game regardless of what she said. Why do girls do this? I'm not the only guy chasing her that she does this to.
Then how do you act manly and not fall for their mind games? just move on and not talk to them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 01:56 PM

if you let a girl do that to you, it shows you are actually weak. if you fall for her mind games you are not man enough. girls dont want boys, they want men.

you dont fall for their mind games but not answering back or pretend like you dont care, by saying something that would show you are not really interested in them. the more you give them compliments the more they will direspect you. ever heard the saying "nice guys always finish last?". girls love attention and they just want to be complemented without feeling the need to really "like" the person giving them the compliment. you have to make her feel like she dont care no more, and that is what will really make HER chase you. so yea, by moving on and not talking to them, you are doing the right thing. but if you really like the next girl you meet and she is of the kind you previously described, then pretend you dont want her so badly. and remember one thing, girls get complimented by tens of guys each day, you think she doesnt know how to play you? shes got that experience, dont make her let it count,

nice guys means guys who now how to stand their ground without seeming so into the girl, doing everything she wants and being her flower that she carries around. you have to treat girls with respect but not being her sugar daddy..and no girl likes a guy who will ALWAYS be there for her. trust me, i know what im talking about.

Ads

02-12-2013, 01:56 PM

As a girl, I'd say she's either tired of getting hit on by boys (big wow) or she's just maybe a tad too arrogant? Not all girls are like that. There are nice girls and mean girls, just like there are sweet guys and douchebags. Guys are drawn by girls who turn them down because well, most people want what they can't get. And likewise with girls. Girls like that do it for attention because they're insecure.

And I quite disagree with the "nice guys finish last" part -____- I like nice guys a lot more than them idiotic douches who treat girls like crap. FLIP TABLE la. Haha.

Stay away from girls who have reputations as a troublemaker.