This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is twitter actually?
10-12-2012, 03:07 AM
what is twitter actually?
i know it's a very dumb question so i have not asked this to anyone but i can't wait to know the answer so i am asking this with great bravery! so i actually don't have any idea about twitter! can you tell me what it actually is? i mean what should we do in there! is it like face book? can we upload photos in that! is it dangerous! can a 13 year old girl have a twitter? i hope you are getting me! tell me what you will tell to someone who has no idea about twitter! and thank you in advance! thank you for not ignoring this question!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 03:15 AM

its a good question tbh, twitter is a social networking website which lets people send messages to each other, these messages are known as 'tweets'. Yes in a way it is similar to facebook, but instead of having a conversation in a chat box privately, its like a 'wall-to-wall' conversation. Yes you can upload photos and do live webcam broadcasting on it as well. I don't think it is any more dangerous than facebook. Yes any age can have twitter, but its mostly the teenagers + that have it. Alot of celebrities have twitter, just type in their name and surname to the search box on the website and it will come up with someone if they have it. To tell the difference between a fake celeb account and a real one is that MOST real ones will have a blue tick next to their name, this means its a verified account (someone has approved that it is the real celebrities not a fake). I think it is better than facebook as you can have conversations with the celebrities (that's if they have time to answer you! which is very rare!! :L ). i hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply