This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would Liam Payne think now that I put this on his twitter?
02-12-2013, 02:14 PM
What would Liam Payne think now that I put this on his twitter?
What would he think if he saw what I posted on his twitter? I posted this one time and I parted the tweets. It said:

You remind me of my sister and her husband 'cause they both like batman.

I have twin nephews and one was dressed as batman and one was dressed as spiderman.

I posted this on his wall two times. What do you think he would say if he saw this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Well it is kind of unlikely that he would see it as he has so many fans, but if he did see it I think he would have thought it was very cute and funny. Smile

Ads

nothing, to be completely honest, he probably won't even reply. If you want your post to stand out, add hashtags and talk about more interesting stuff. Also, its kinda wierd that your talking about other people in your family instead of yourself haha

Nothing because he most likely doesn't read it and even if he did do you honestly think he would care what you think? He's famous. I don't even understand what your saying too him..... Or why..... A lot of people like batman! Now I just feel stupid for accknoledging your stupidity.