This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How you would response to this letter? Girls yr input will help to improve this ? Long question but need help?
02-12-2013, 03:02 PM
How you would response to this letter? Girls yr input will help to improve this ? Long question but need help?
I am planning to send below message to a gilr I like. I tried all possible ways to have a converstation with here.. but its not possible so I searched her on FB and planning to send below message.. Please respond what you would reply if you receive this message

This is probably the weirdest way to reach somebody, But I didnt find other options but through FB.. The moment I saw you for the first time at lunch area, Since then, I have not been able to stop my self thinking about you. I know Its crazy & wired..but its true... I always listen to what my instinct says.. this message is outcome of that.. I tried to see if any opportunity to have a conversation with you but there is no way I can reach you..There were hopes, we may come in to contact while you were opting for lunch in our office..but you stopped coming !!. .the only way I could reach you now is your electronic contacts..so tried to search you on social media & after efforts of almost 1 months I got your facebook profile..that is wid some different name.. Seems like You just wanted to keep your self away from unknowns like me... !

The only conversation between us so far is just few eye contacts, so I am not sure if you know me or even can identify who is xxx xxx <my name>...
Look I am not a very good looking person as you are .. but I am very good person (That s what most of the people say)....
I am not sure about you how u will perceive the message, but this is the only way I could see I can reach you .. The reason behind this message is to convey what I feel..Although I believe in love at first site, I will not say I have fallen in love since I saw you !!!, The only thing I wanted to say is. I really really would like to fall in love with you... The moment I saw you for the first time since then my instincts always bothers me to think about you.. In fact in parallel universe I feel like we are always together ..
I always feel like we are like wise.. just like we both believe in love at first site.. !! we both just "like" the comment given on our photo when we don't want to reply to that comment but acknowledge commenter .. I don't keep fasting in Ramadan (there are some reasons) so as you .. Isn' it ??? I dont have any more justifications but I am cent percent sure, there is some connection between us !!

I am not like teenager or collegian who just go mad behind a girl if she is too adorable. I don't have any proof/justification but there is something in you which always makes me feel having some connection with you ..I don't deny you are the most adorable girl I could ever imagine, but you are not alone.. There are so many adorable girls there . I don't feel that way for anybody but you...
Hey can we be more than good friends ? Can we meet ? Can we fall in love ? You can simply refuse me or reject me .. But this is my humble request just think for a while before making decision ?

I am pretty much mature guy..even if you discard this message with your refusal .. My Life won't stop... Life will always move on .. But if you decide to meet me and think if something can work out, I can assure it will be the best and wisest decision of your life.. It will be the beginning of new chapter of Joy, Happiness, respect with full of life & Emotions..Believe me it will be wonderful...if you deny Chapter will end here.. Just remember, If you reject me you may never regret your decision, but if you accept, I will make sure you will never have to regret that decision
I am a brave person (Although not enough brave to talk to you directly), do not hesitate to reply negatively if you want. but do reply, don't keep thread open. I can digest victory & can accept defeat, but can't be too anxious waiting for results !!
Hey ... Extreme Apology from my side if you didn't like this message.. Please have no ill feelings.. I am very famous amongst HW/FW senior engineering team, almost all managers know me well, so it is my humble request if you can keep these thing up to you only. In case if you wanna ask somebody about me, ask them without disclosing about this message..
Enjoy ..

PS: I am not extraordinary person, neither ordinary. Just imagine, even though you have entirely different name than your original name I could find you on Facebook.. That just shows how keen I am ..

Please respond. Thanks in Advance..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 03:10 PM

I think it's very flattering!!
Is there no way to ust speak to her? I would also suggest spell checking before you send.
Tellher of your intentions and interest in her and why.

Ads

I don't I would be be a little weirded out. If you see her why don't you just walk up to her a talk to her this letter makes you seem slightly clingy.

That's VERY romantic!!! I love it! Send it to her.

I think it is so sweet. I also admire the daring of putting your heart out there risking that her reaction could crush it but doing so any way.

The sweetest fruit is out on a limb. Don't be afraid to reach for it!

Good luck to you both. I am hoping to hear about a wedding some time next year.

I would reply:
OK I'm not promising anything but lets meet up and see how it goes.

WOW !!! that is one loooong message...
its ... ummm very sweet and very compelling... no strings attached !!! i like tat cuz usually when guys start to stalk u they get kinda desperate...
u covered almost every single facet of the whole situation ..

i donno why the girl would refuse to get to kno u ... unless she is committed or likes somebody else or already has made some kinda wrong impression abt u in her mind... (worst case scenario)

if i had gotten this msg i would definitely try to get to kno u... at least in chats and stuff (at least at first) until i feel comfortable enough...

i think u nailed it... go with it!!
ALL THE BEST!!

p.s: do tell us wat happened ... and remember be patient... and... umm..
well u kno wat .. i think tat after u give her this msg u should disappear for a while... this way she cant get u outta her mind.. Tongue (works on most gals.... )

okay so i really love the message and im sure she will as well but girls like it when a guy knows what he is talking about and so im going to correct your english grammatical errors Smile just coz i find you sweet. oh and dont mention that part about how you both oonly like someones comment on fb she will not appreciate you going through her facebook account like that

This is probably the weirdest way to reach out to somebody. I couldn't find any other way of reaching out to you other than facebook... the moment I first laid eyes on you in lunch area I couldn't get you off my mind. I know Its crazy & weird..but it's the truth... I always listen to what my instinct tells me. This message is simply me following that insticnt. I tried waiting to see if any opportunity to talk to you would come but it simply didn't.. I had hoped we would come into contact when you opted to join our lunch room. but you stopped coming! The only option to contact you now is through facebook which you may find odd and disrespectful but please have understand my situation.. I tried reaching you on other social networks but I simply couldn't find you. Only now after searching facebook for quite sometime have I found you. seems like you changed your name to hide away from guys like me.

The only communication we have so far had was maybe a few eye contacts but I don't know if you noticed me or even know what my name is.
I may not be the most attractive person here unlike you who are stunning. but i am a very good person as many people say.
I am not sure how you will perceive this message but I am hoping I do not come across as too clingy because that is not who I am.. The reason why I have written this message is to express to you what I feel.. Although I do believe in love at first sight I cannot say I have fallen inlove with you.... yet. I would like for you to give me the opportunity though to fall inlove with you and get to know you better. The moment I laid my eyes on you I could not stop thinking about you. In fact in parallel universe I feel like we are always together ..
I am not like a typical teenager who just goes crazy about an adorable beautiful girl such as yourself. I don't have any proof/justification for you but there is something iide me that makes me feel like we always have some kind of connection.. You're the most adorable girl I have ever met. sure there are other girls but I cannot even think about laying eyes on them because all I see is you.
can we be more than good friends ? Can we meet ? Can we fall in love ? You can simply refuse me or reject me .. But this is my humble request just think for a while before making this decision?

I am pretty much mature guy..even if you discard this message with your refusal .. My Life won't stop... Life will always move on .. But if you decide to meet me. and things will work out. it will be the wisest decision on your part... It will be the beginning of a new chapter of Joy, Happiness and respect with full of life & Emotions..Believe me it will be wonderful...if you deny Chapter will end here.. Just remember, If you reject me you may never regret your decision, but if you accept, I will make sure you will never have to regret that decision
I am a brave person (Although not enough brave to talk to you directly), do not hesitate to reply negatively if you want to. but do reply, don't keep the thread open. I can digest victory & can accept defeat. but i get anxious waiting fro the news to come.
Hey ... Extreme Apology from my side if you didn't like this message.. Please have no guilty thoughts if you wish to reject me.. I am very popular amongst HW/FW senior engineering team, almost all managers know me well, so it is my humble request if you can keep these things to yourself. In case if you wanna ask somebody about me, ask them without disclosing about this message..
Enjoy ..

PS: I am not an extraordinary person, neither ordinary. Just imagine, even though you have an entirely different name than your original name I could find you on Facebook.. That just shows how keen I am .

Wow!! That's just awesome bro. I just loved it. You've written all your feelings here. It will surely strikes her heart as well as mind to make a good decision about you. Dont delay send it to her soon. Add some more stuff if needed about how you look after her or care for her in future. Any girl wants her boyfriend to be very caring and loving. So this is what came to my mind. Go for it bro good luck. Dont forget to tell us about her reaction. Vote for best answer and while thanking her tell us about her reaction. Thank you and again all the best. Hope it will work good for both of you. I personally pray god for you.